A Professional Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
We Invite You to Join Us for a Continuing Education Class
CE CLASS: “Uncovering Social Security Secrets”
Continuing Education Program provided by:
Success Continuing Education CPE. Approved for Investments & Wealth Institute CE. FL Provider #1015
Course CE number: 88678
Course Authority License applies to General Life, Health and Variable
Presented By: Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America.
Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
Time: 11:00 – 11:30 AM, Networking
11:30 – 12:00 PM, Lunch
12:00 – 1:00 PM, Presentation
Location: Fort Lauderdale Country Club
415 E. Country Club Circle
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317
Meeting Type: On-Site
Pre-Registration is required, RSVP today
- Register with Allianz to get credit for the course
- After you click this button, click register.
- Scroll down and click register again.
- At that point you will be able to register for the class.
- Once your Allianz registration is complete, you will be redirected to download & review your Study Materials.
Charge – Member
Charge – Non-Member
Lunch – $30.00
Lunch – $40.00
- Register with NAIFA-Broward for the luncheon and to attend the event
ADVANCE REGISTRATION AND PREPAYMENT IS REQUIRED
It is your responsibility to verify the CE course is not a repeat of a prior course, taken less than two years from the previous one. The Internet address to check your State CE credits and compliance periods is located at: http://dice.fldfs.com/public/pb_index.aspx
- Note: You must arrive on time for the CE Class to receive credit. Anyone arriving after 5 minutes into the class will not receive CE credit. Please know your license number, and bring a photo ID.
For more information, contact NAIFA-Broward Association Executive Rhonda Milrot at 954-753-2262, or firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE THE DATE!
3/20/23 “2023 Legislative Day on the Hill”, Tallahassee, FL. For more information go to https://naifa-florida.org/2023-legislative-day-on-the-hill/